moshi moshi, assalamualaikum

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

I Cry for You

When you`re hurt
You didn`t cry
Eventhough you`re sad
You showed your smiling face
Therefore nobody knows your true feeling
I think it is very lonely
I can`t imagine how lonely it is
Don`t you have tears?
Of course you do, right?
But why don`t you cry?
It`s okay to cry
No problem if you want to express what you feel
No one will blame you because of your crying
Nobody will scold you because you shed tears
It is okay, right?
But ...
Maybe they just don`t give a damn
Nobody cry eventhough they realize your sadness
Nobody care
Nobody cry eventhough they know you`re hurt
Nobody care
So I cry
I cry for you
Because I know your wound
I feel your sadness
So I cry
My tears won`t stop
I cry for you
Because I care about you

Saturday, September 5th, 2015 (00:01 Surabaya)

No comments:

Post a Comment